Saturday, October 11, 2008

Whose idea was this again?

So you can tell I've been running in the evenings instead of getting up early since I am having a hard time with this 5:20 wake-up call. Finishing up my PB on toast before I head out for the first training run. A little nervous, but excited nonetheless. I think next week I won't stay up late with Hub watching stupid YouTube videos (but if you haven't seen the "Take on Me" literal video, you should really make time for it, esp if you're a child of the 80s!! --- this is what makes the Internet both worthwhile and yet very, very scary!)

Gotta blast!!

UPDATED: Note to self: Make sure you know exactly WHERE the running group is meeting next time.... Vaguely remembering that they were meeting in a church parking lot "near" the running store does not help... Grrr. However, I did get in a lovely half-hour run IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD, as well as a driving tour of the Ridglea area's early-morning deserted streets.

No comments: