Tuesday, October 07, 2008

One day...

soon, I will run more than two miles in a day. Today was NOT that day. I did manage to eke out a 2.3238 miles run (per GMaps Pedometer) tonight after the TDP DinoBoy was in bed (with visions of Bilbo Baggins and his party of dwarves invading his little hole). It was another rough day around here, so yet again I'm glad to have the challenge to motivate me to get out and get some amount of exercise today. Otherwise, I'd have very easily just turned in after a couple of pages of the Hobbit instead of going out.

Oh, and a little fun fact: today, I ran in a long-sleeved shirt for the first time since probably March. Yee-haw!! Fall has fallen! It's entirely possible it will hit 90 at least once or twice more this year but for tonight, I'll take it. G'night, all!

No comments: