Saturday, October 04, 2008

4 miles

This should have been posted yesterday. 'cause I ran it yesterday. I went out a little earlier in the evening than the night before, so it was hotter and I was slower. Just by a tad. but I still made it happen. three days in a row. woo-hee!

Mile 1: 10:53
Mile 2: 11:30
Mile 3: 11:02
Mile 4: 10:23

Sheesh, that second mile was glacial, I don't know what was up with that. And I did negative-split the thing by, what, nearly a minute?

Average pace: 10:57
Total time: 43:50

So not my best effort on that path, but not dreadful either. And I wasn't dead either like the night before. I didn't know ten seconds a mile would be so much work. Whatever, that was yesterday. Today is a new day. Which means I should get outside and hit it before the sun comes up. Supposed to be back in the upper 80s/low 90s today -- wheee!!! The boys are going bow-hunting today, supposedly, although they haven't left yet and they should have left around 4:00 am. They're burning more daylight than I am. Gotta go!!

No comments: