- Ran in Central Park again this morning -- 65 degrees at 5:15 -- AWESOME! slow but I enjoyed the scenery
- Did weights and situps/crunches yesterday morning, then walked around feeling like I just got punched the rest of the day
- Ran 4 miles Saturday, and interspersed a parcourse fitness thing over the park near my house -- I was SO sore the next day, but it was FUN!!
- Saturday starts the official start of our 12-week AvonWalk mileage buildup!!!
- Got the Elder Child an early birthday present -- a Giant Boulder SE. He'd outgrown his old one after not being able to ride at all last year b/c of his foot surgery, and he was grinning like a fool after taking the test ride. "Mom, it's so SMOOOOOTH!!!" I am wicked jealous!! Can't get my own until after we move into the new house -- wah!!
There is a ton more, I'm sure, but I just can't remember it all. My brain is fried and even though my flight doesn't leave for another 90 minutes, I'm stuck, stuck, stuck here. Dang American Airlines and their jacked up flight schedules - bah!
I hope to catch up on all my blog reading over the weekend -- I'll be a commenting fool. Hang tough folks, and have a great day!!