Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Y'all rock!

wow -- the internets is a marvelous thing. I'm really appreciative of all the support and encouraging comments all y'all have left on my swimming post. This is a big step for me, but one that I must take, and I really feel like I'm not doing it alone.

I'm beginning to really understand the mad props and internet love I see on all the Tri-Bloggers' sites when y'all meet each other IRL. The encouragement (both from folks that have been visiting for a while and those that just recently found my little old site from who-knows-where) is exactly what I need to conquer all the uncertainties I have when I stand at the edge of that pool. I can't begin to explain how that empowers me... but I think y'all know.

ORN -- 4.2 miles on Miz T (that's the new name for my 'mill -- it's in honor of a friend of mine who always knew the right thing to do, even when it wasn't very much fun -- rather fitting, I think).

1 comment:

Una said...

I hope the work situation pans out! It really is very civilized, and for those who think it's soap city, they're nuts! There's quite a bit of supporting documentation on the net that might help your cause. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!