- Elder Child made the "A" honor roll at his new school for the 6 week period. He got a little metal dog tag (their school mascot is the Huskies) as a reward. He was pretty excited about it -- we were thrilled.
- TDP DinoBoy must be half-monkey. Honestly. The child is incapable of sitting still. Even while sitting in my lap reading before bed, he's in constant motion.
- I've become a cold-weather wimp. Haven't run outside since Christmas day. I've thought about it plenty of times, but as I stand out there waiting for the Garmin to synch up, I change my mind and hit the TM.
- There's a lot of junk on my new iPod, I've realized. Way too many Journey, Night Ranger and Loverboy songs and a lot of Depeche Mode b-side stuff. don't get me wrong, I loves me some Journey, Night Ranger and Loverboy, when the time and place is right. But they don't quite do it for me while I'm on the TM.
- I still haven't gotten the oven fixed. But the 2-burner countertop cooktop is sufficing for now. And the microwave. Can't forget the microwave.
- Mr & Mrs. Smith is a funny movie. And Brad Pitt, regardless of how sordid and nasty the stories/circumstances about how his marriage with Jennifer Aniston ended, is still pretty dang hot. Goofy and hot.
- Hannah Montana is a cute, fun and SAFE show for the tweens. If you have any tweens, you know of what I speak; if not, check it out the next time you want random silliness. They do a lot of spoof scenarios -- they did an episode where they made fun of the whole Tom Cruise/Oprah thing. And it's directed by Fred Savage -- how can Kevin Arnold be wrong?
gotta run -- need to bag up the boy's leg for his bath. He still has a dressing on it for the next two weeks, even though the stitches are out now. He's got a walking boot, and can start to put weight on it a little more now.