- the shin is bothering me again. I'm starting to get a bit worried. More ice tonight, and we'll see how it does tomorrow morning.
- 4 miles this morning. negative splits; total time 42 minutes flat. No humidity. It was glorious. I even wore one of my long-sleeved tech shirts.
- My nutrition is for sh!t these days. I know better, but I'm under a bit of stress here. I didn't track on SparkPeople Friday, Saturday, Sunday OR Monday. Bah. I tracked today and kept ~1450 calories. But it was junky calories, and I'm sure I missed something along the way.
- My weight has maintained for the last two weeks. No loss, no gain. Miracle of miracles with all the junk I've been eating. I've still got to drop another 7-8 pounds before the end of October. It CAN be done, but not with these habits.
- The front office is done. Furniture was fully delivered and assembled Sunday. Photos and diplomas are up. All we need is an art-quality print of Vince Young to complement the existing print of Earl Campbell. We're looking for an actual litho, though, not a photo, so we're still searching. Hook 'em indeed!
- Tomorrow's 9 miles will have to wait until Thursday. Hub has to take Elder Child to band practice at 6:30, and I wont' be back in time to get the boy up and fed unless I leave at 4:15. And that AIN'T happening.
- Laundry sucks. Completely. I did the boys' school uniforms Sunday, but everything else is sitting in baskets waiting for *someone* to fold it and put it away.
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
OK, more than that, but there were two front and center when I started :) :
at 7:26 PM