Saturday, September 23, 2006

It's hot... hot... and have I mentioned?

how freakin' hot it is? Weather Channel says it's 79, but I don't believe them. I believe the lava pits of Mustafar weren't this freakin' blazing. Unbelieveable. But I did 4 miles, so I'm done for the week, with the exception of that 18-miler. Which has to be done tomorrow. Rain, shine, or lava falling on my head. Has to. We're headed out of town next weekend, so if I get a Sunday run in at all it will be a miracle. so yeah, I'm going to try not to psyche myself out of it. What I need to do is go out and read some run reports and get more strategies on how other folks talk themselves through it.

That's it for now. It looks cloudy and nasty now, so I don't think it will be a good day to linger at the zoo after the party. We shall see. I hope the other boys don't get soaked at the game down in Austin today. Can't decide if that's better than them getting sunburned like they did a few weeks ago!

Peace out and Go! Horns! Go!

No comments: