Sunday, September 17, 2006

Careful what you ask for....


you might just get it. Dangit, i wanted some rain this morning (actually, I believe I requested it for last night, to clear up right about now), so this is what I get. See that yellow patch? RIGHT OVER MY HOUSE!

And there is lightning and thunder -- I could hear the rumbling when I first woke up, and it's only gotten louder since I've been waiting for a break.

Treadmill time. Ugh. I may need to settle for 10-12 this week, and try again for the 18-miler next week. Schedule says 18 this week, then 12, then 13, so I have time before the 20-miler. I just CAN"T do 3.5 hours straight on the TM. Sorry. I might be able to pound out 10 inside, but that's about my limit before I have to pull my eyeballs out with a spork.

Ugh, ugh, ugh.

No comments: