- 3 miles on the TM today after work, before picking up the bandidos; 32 minutes total
- Zere is no kitty-cat yet. We'll make a choice and bring her home on Saturday. The boys have been googling cat sites all week. Photos will surely be posted.
- Why won't my legs float? I'm trying TI drill #1 -- the hide-head float thing -- and my legs always sink. It's quite laughable, actually. Elder Child is amused and yet frustrated at me at the same time: "Mother, it's not hard, look. Just like this. See? OK you try. Nope, not even close... Sheesh."
- Don't really want to travel too far on 10/28 for a fall marathon -- it's birthday weekend for me & TDP DinoBoy and I don't want to be away from the fam both those days. So still looking for mid-October or early November. Or I'll do Waco again, but this time *really* focus on the hill training so I don't get slammed like I did last year.
- Where in DFW does one practice an open-water swim? Inquiring minds, zey want to know.
- Zat is all for now. Peez out!
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
zee bulleted random post
at 5:14 PM