Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Petty Thoughts

went for a run this morning. things just start out better when you hit the streets early, y'know? Of course, that didn't keep me from having a complete meltdown and verbally barfing on my trusty pal DK today. Something about getting a showing report that pretty much says, "We LOVED your house when we came by at 8:00 pm on a school night and measured the rooms, but we signed a contract on new construction the next day. Sorry, thanks!" that causes me to meltdown. Crazy me.

anyhoo, i also knew that I'd have to run this morning because tonight Hub and I have tickets to Tom Petty. Wahoo! We were originally going to drive down to Houston for Friday night's show since we didn't think I'd be in town during the week, but since I'm working from Casa de Skatemom these days, we traded them for tickets for the local show. Should be all kinds of fun, even with the drive to Dallas (ugh...). Might make it harder to get up in the morning for tomorrow's run, is all I'm saying...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ALWAYS Happy to get a call from you - no matter how, when or WHY!!!!!

Love you Pal!

XOXO