Sunday, August 13, 2006

whirlwind!

I'm back. Longer post later, with photos, but just so you have a taste of all that I saw:

  • Subway ride -- check
  • Hot dog at Yankee Stadium -- check
  • Flatiron Building -- check
  • Statue of Liberty -- check
  • WTC site -- check
  • South Shore/Brooklyn Bridge -- check
  • Grand Central Station -- check
  • Times Square -- check
  • Madison Avenue -- check
  • Wall Street -- check
  • Dinner on Broadway -- check
  • Jogging in Central Park -- check
  • Rockefeller Center -- check
  • Empire State Building observation deck -- check

Yeah, it was a little fun! More later!

1 comment:

Ellie Hamilton said...

How exciting!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Thanks for your "mom" comment on my blog (my crappy ride....) I'm glad that if I don't take care of me, someone else will :-)