Friday, September 19, 2008

Oh, yeah

so, same route, same time of day, same shoes as yesterday.

Time: 42:23

Mile 1: 10:14
Mile 2: 11:04
Mile 3: 10:58
Mile 4: 10:06

Yep, so we negative-split the thing. And that even counted stopping for a 10-second or so regroup at the start of mile 3, just to get the head straight and talk myself into putting it out there just a little bit more. And a brief stop midway through mile 4 to talk to a little lost kitty (not interested in conversation, apparently, she ran away as soon as I got close enough).

So, yeah, I'll take it. And I've decided I'm going to keep running this route for my weekday runs to measure my progress in the next two weeks. Should be interesting to watch (at least for me - -you might be bored out of your mind by it). Gotta blast, it's Friday, after all!!

No comments: