Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Done!

February Challenge is DONE! Every day this month, I laced up those nifty Nike+ shoes, put NanoMark on alert, and ran. At least 2 miles, every day, but usually I did a little more. Most days I did a minimum of 30 minutes, but there were some longer runs, a half-mary, a few 4, 5 and 6 milers in there. Most were done on the treadmill (Miz T and others), and some were done outside. I swam some days and some days the 2 miles were pretty much all I had.

This came at a perfect time for me. I gave notice to my old job on February 1, and on the last day of this month, I am in a hotel room in the midst of my onboard training for my new job. The constant between the two for me was the running. It's kept me sane and kept me grounded at a very tumultuous time. And I love it for that.

And as much as I'd like to sleep in for the first day of March...I think I'll hit the gym and maybe go for a spin on the exercycle... :)

1 comment:

Ellie Hamilton said...

Great job! You ran every day in February? Awesome! I don't think I've ever run every day for a month (or a week, for that matter...) You ROCK!!!