Wednesday, February 21, 2007

real quick!

  • 21 for 21! Yippee!
  • 3 miles on the TM this morning, still a little too cold outside in the AMs
  • My work friends rock my world. They had a fab party for me and I got all kinds of go-away schwag, like a groovy new bag, a set of webcams, and a great album of way-back machine photos.
  • I'll miss my friends at work probably more than I can know.
  • I still see my really bestest work friends, even though only two of them still work with me (for another three days, at least!).
  • Tomorrow I pack up my office. Sigh.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

New beginnings can be scary and exciting at the same time! Now you're off on another life journey. Enjoy!

The Stretch Doc said...

Hope your office packing is going well, I know that can be hard at times, esp, if you liked where your at but as Vickie says, its a new Beginning and Journey!!

Learn and grow from it and hey, Just have Fun!! OK, so are you officially freakn out? :)

rockon`