Monday, February 19, 2007

quick update

i don't know if it was the Claritin, or tucking in early (and bailing on the last 4 miles -- ahem), or what, but I woke up this morning fresh as a daisy and ready for my last week at the office. I'm bummed about not hitting my mileage goal for last week, but I think it's for the best.

I just got done with a quick 2 miles and change around the block... OUTSIDE! which means that I'm 19 for 19 with the Run Every Day in February challenge. Go me!

By this time next week, I'll be checking into my hotel in VA getting ready for my first day at my new job! You can let me know when it's officially acceptable to begin the freak out, OK? I'll just be over here. Um, yeah, thanks!

That's all for now. Got to get to bed now so I don't get a relapse of whatever yucky bug I had yesterday. Cheers!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Good luck on the new job! Hopefully you can continue your run streak while there.