Friday, November 15, 2013

Friday Five: Hey, Diamond Dawls!

So, I spent a lot of time at the Ballpark this summer. No, really. A LOT of time. More than 20 games, the most since we gave up our season tickets in 1996 after having the boy. And most days, I had great company, usually one of the Diamond Dawls, or the Baseball Savant, and almost always our personal photographer, Mr Dewberry. There was one amazing day that I went on my own, and had an absolute blast. I caught some minor league games, too, in Austin, Fort Worth, and even all the way over in Vermont (we won't talk about them being part of the Stoopid A's organization).

We almost always took group pics when we were at the game, and usually included a silly group selfie. This week's Friday Five showcases my favorite of these photographs.  Looking through my photos from this summer remind me how much I love this game, and how much fun I have with my friends at the ballpark.

Exhibition game vs. Mexico, the day we finished shooting The Commercial. 

Opening Weekend.  Rangers lost, but Ham struck out. 

Sporting the powder blues with #twitterlessIrene

Boston series. My sweet baboo was in town, and I was there to cheer him on. 

Girls' Night Out vs. Twins. We missed Joe Mauer but still had a great time! 

No comments: