- having the house cleaned... by someone other than me!! Whee! That was scheduled because I was also supposed to be
- having the realtor come over and finalize the details of putting our house on the market
- visiting the design center for a preview of the options on the new house
- having a dessert date with some friends later tonight
- sleeping in my OWN bed and not some random bed in an airport Fairfield in Queens (all the Marriotts were booked -- platinum status guarantee my a$$)**
- hanging out with my boys and those crazy cats
The plan is to work for a couple of hours here, then head to the airport and see if I can get on an earlier flight home. Wish me luck, and I'll see you on the other side!!
**why am I not in my apartment in midtown? Because I am letting a colleague from the project use it next week while I'm in Vegas for a conference (shut up, I have to present TWICE, it's not really going to be fun...heh) so she could save money. And she got in a cab to JFK with the keys to my apartment for her trip to SoCal right about the time I was already at LGA finding out that my flight was not happening. F#$#@ a duck. So, whaddyagonna do but hang out close by, right?