Thursday, March 26, 2009

I did run

on Tuesday night, on the treadmill, while watching the Biggest Loser. It was just like when I travel, except not. 'Cause I was home. on the treadmill in the playroom, and I was able to put the boy to bed first. It was awesome. And then, when I was done, I did week 2, day 1 of the 200 situps challenge and repeated week 1 of the 100 pushups challenge.

Tonight, the boy had a scout meeting, but since we no longer have to stay at the meeting with them, I was able to take a 4.8 mile run around the neighborhood near the school while the meeting was going on. And then I came home and did my ab work and some pushups, then had an orange smoothie for dinner (a full navel orange, some protein powder and ice). And now, at about the time I would be arriving home from the airport, it's time to read to the boy and call it a night.

No comments: