- I haven't been in the pool in two weeks. Phoo.
- I did not sign up for this weekend's IronGirl Tri in Las Colinas. I was hopeful to be ready to roll for it, but a) see above, and b) I haven't been on the bike since Danskin, effectively, and c) I don't want to be away from the boys (all 3 of them) on Sunday morning.
- I was in the office on 57th and 11th Ave when the steam pipe blew. We were in a late meeting and everyone started getting calls from worried friends and family, but we were clueless.
- 40-hour weeks in 4 days are easy to knock out when you work 13-hour days....
- Last weekend stretched less than 48 hours, from late Friday night to early Sunday evening. That sucked. This weekend should be better.
- I will probably end up working here in NYC long-term, but doing what, I'm not sure yet. AA miles, here I come!! I think I will get to know LaGuardia very well....
- The East River Esplanade is a cool place to run, if you go south of 96th. If you go north, eh, not so much. I still prefer the Park.
- Haven't had time to read *anyone's* blog or keep up with what's going on w/TBA or CompleteRunning folks. Sigh.
Gotta go, gotta go. See you on the other side. I promise I will try to update at least once this weekend, but I'm not putting anything behind it -- again, time withe the fam will take precedence if things get tight!
That is all