Friday, December 26, 2008

ugh, ugh, ugh

OK, I am never allowed to complain about the cold weather again! I will gladly take the cold weather, especially in December, over this craziness! It is 77 degrees outside (at 9:00 pm no less!) and about 75% humidity. I tried to run outside this afternoon and made it about 3/4 of a mile before I just had to give up. It was just too muggy and unbearable. Ick. Plus, I am just thinking that I need a cutback week after nearly 8 weeks of marathon training. I've hit at least 95% of my training mileage each week so far, and between that and the travel, my body is really feeling it. I need to rest, or at least that's what my body is telling me, so I'm listening. I have about 8 weeks to go before Cowtown, and I intend to get there strong and in one piece, so I've got to make sure that I recharge. Having 5 days off from work (and travel) is a rare occurrence, so I'm taking full advantage.

In other news, um, OK, so there is really nothing else going on! How awesome is that? No news means no drama! Just lots of time at home with the kiddoes and the hub, so really, what else can I ask for? Peace out, folks!

No comments: