Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Note to the dude at the gym

sorry I got to the gym two minutes before you. sorry when I jumped off after 20 minutes that I just needed water and wasn't really done with my run yet. sorry that you felt you had to make faces and then leave with a harumph because I was on the good treadmill and you weren't. Last I checked, I was running between 5.5 and 6.0 mph and you were strolling at 3.5 -- the small treadmill is plenty fine for that. If you'd bothered to ask, I might have told you that I only had one more mile (10 minutes) before I was done. But since you were being a pr!ck, I guess cutting your workout short is what you get.

Y'know there are plenty of times that I get the crappy treadmill and guys strolling at 2.5 mph are using the big one. You know what I do when that happens? I smile at them, finish my workout on the wobbly thumping treadmill, then come upstairs and bitch about them on my blog. But I try really hard not to be a beyotch. Whatever.

No comments: