Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a quick post to all you out there in cyberspace: Happy Thanksgiving! I'll be enjoying the day, starting out with the traditional 10K run (Elder Child will be doing his first volunteering today, opting for that instead of running the 5K), and ending with the back-to-Thanksgiving Texas-Texas A&M football game. In between will be lots of food, lots of dessert (I myself made double-cherry cobbler, apple crisp, and a pumpkin cheesecake for the cause - I'm sure there will be more), Cowboys football and family.

I'm thankful for lots this year -- we've had a little bit of a whirlwind around here the last six months, but in the end, all has worked out for the best (gawd, I HATE when that happens!! lol!) and I know I'm glad for what we've been blessed with in our lives. Gotta run -- headed out to the Trot here now!! Peace!

No comments: