- Mother's Day was awesome and included 90 minute bike ride, brunch, nap and dinner out!
- Walking now 5X week instead of running -- easier on the knees, harder on the back
- Long walk of 8 miles takes WAY longer than long run of same distance
- Fundraising for AvonWalk is coming along at 33% of goal
- Garage sale will happen next weekend -- I'm tired of parking my car in the driveway
- Kinda hoping I don't lose ALL running endurance in case I get into NYC Marathon
- Hoping I don't get into NYC Marathon so I can train for Tris the rest of the summer
- If I train for Tris the rest of the summer instead of NYC, I get a new BICYCLE!!
- Can do 30 girlie-style pushups now
- went to Scarborough Faire with TDP DinoBoy yesterday -- way too much fun (photos later)
- Stars WIN, Stars WIN!! Elder Child gets to go to Game 6 tomorrow night on his BIRTHDAY!!
- yeah, I'll have a 13-year-old this time tomorrow
- Re-committed to BodyBugg program -- intake tracking as well as calorie expenditure tracking
- Still flying American't Airlines to NYC weekly, but hoping for a change in assignment soon
- Still lots of traffic on the house, but no offers yet -- official freaking out starts in three weeks
- New house has roof, shingles, windows and sheathing -- see above on freaking out
- Baby Cat got fixed this weekend, so she has bare tummy and it feels fuzzy to pet her there
Sunday, May 18, 2008
the Geez-I'm-sorry-I-didn't-mean-to-go-this-long-without-posting Post
And because time is at a premium, we're limiting to one liners on everything, just so I can make sure I get it in:
at 8:19 AM