- Road ID -- with my motto "Through Sheer Force of Will" for inspiration -- check
- BodyGlide -- check
- layers, to better deal with the 59 degree temp -- check
- LS Lady Longhorn tech shirt -- got me through the first 4 -- check
- Bib and chip -- check
- 2 water bottles loaded w/half H2O, half Gatorade -- check
- swedish fish and Clif bloks -- check
- oatmeal breakfast -- microwave just dinged -- gotta go.
Thank you so much to all of you on the sidebar over there who inspire me daily (most of you know who you are, Nancy Toby, Ellie, Richard, Ben, *jeanne*). Many thanks to those of you i know in IRL who come by here on occasion (Diane, Denise, Suzi, Marissa, Rebecca) who keep me honest, because when it gets tough out there, around that god-forsaken lake, I think to myself, "I have to finish this thing, because those people are expecting a stupid race report," and that keeps me going toward the finish and the pretty, shiny thing.
You, along with my family, keep me strong, and keep me going. See you on the other side.