Thursday, December 21, 2006

ch-ch-changes...

are afoot. Much more detail later, probably not until the new year, but still, at least the promises of progress are encouraging.

Don't mean to be so cryptic, but I don't want to jinx it, so I'd rather not say anything until it's completely signed and dotted.

Meanwhile... how can I have put on 3 pounds in two weeks? I somehow managed to put taper weight on AFTER the race. I'm sure it has nothing to do with all the holiday crap around the office. Or the fact that I've been so busy at work that I've not actually eaten a proper meal in two weeks. But with vacation (which officially started today despite having to check email all day) comes free time. So I should be able to fit in a run or two or three. In fact, the goal is to do at least 30 minutes of running every day between now and New Year's. Starting tonight, after dinner settles some. And Rudolf is over.

No comments: