Wednesday, April 16, 2008

three showings

send me some good Real Estate vibes if you can spare them, before I have to start burying saints in the front yard. The listing has resulted in three showings since Saturday, and the full virtual tour isn't even up yet. Hopefully, we'll get a decent offer somewhat soon, although that opens up a whole new can of worms, like, oh, I don't know --"WHERE WILL WE LIVE???" -- since the construction start meeting on the new house hasn't been held and they haven't even poured slab yet.

Deep breath. One step at a time. I should be used to that by now, no?

In other news, I'm currently enamored with Jillian Michaels, she of Biggest Loser fame. She's awesome (if not a bit scary and tough and intimidating) and no-nonsense and I love her. I've been getting her 20-minute Shred workouts (currently just the first two in the series) on Exercise TV at the apartment. I'm mixing those in with my runs between now and Heels 'n Hills, before we crank up the walking mileage for Avon. I hate doing just straight weights, but I like the approach she takes, mixing cardio, abs and strength moves in a short, intense workout.

I've got so many updates to make, but I must blast, since I've got some heavy-duty editing to do. Peace out, and happy Wednesday!!

No comments: