Monday, January 27, 2014

New Week

Fresh start. New beginnings. Like Rafiki says "It's in the past, it doesn't matter..." 

Or something like that. 

There is good all around me. I need to stop worrying about things I can't control & recognize them. I know at the top of that list are friends who know just the right things to say & when the best thing is to let me verbally spew and eventually work my own way back to reason. 

Circle of influence, Circle of concern & all that. 

Getting a decent night's sleep will help, too. Hard to function in the daylight when you're tossing and turning and channeling Bart Simpson in his big-boy bed at 2 AM... 


I'll be getting back to more regular blogging again. It's good for my mental wellness and helps me keep things in perspective. Keeps me accountable, too, with the OKC training. Win-win. 

For now, the couch, my sweet baboo, and a ruggedly handsome fictional writer & his detective fiancée are calling my name. 

No comments: