Wednesday, June 02, 2010

June Streak

So the June streak is going strong... so far... I'm two for two.  Woot!  Yeah, I know. But I totally could have bailed today when our running group social run got cancelled for lightning.  Instead I took a nap to allow my dinner to digest, then hit the park with Elder Child.  He was on his outdoor wheels and got a little practice on his outdoor form while I did a couple of loops and tried to beat the storms myself.  I didn't take my GPS, watch, iPod or even look at my phone, so I have no idea how long it took me to run the 2.5 miles I covered.  All I know is that I got it done.  Not as much as I would have done with the group, but better than nothing. And it kept the streak alive.  At two.  Yay me....

*oh, and the blogging streak?  Going strong, too!

No comments: