Friday, June 05, 2009

streaky streak streak

The longer I go on consecutive days, the easier it gets. I haven't topped more than 3.5 miles a day yet, but that's about all I have time for in the mornings before work. The plan is to get a few longer runs in on Saturday and Sunday. I haven't been paying much attention to the paces of my runs yet, although they are hovering around 10:40 or so in CO and right at 10:00 at home in Texas. After a couple more weeks I will start focusing more on the speed -- for now, I'm just trying to re-establish the habit and make myself accountable so that I get back into the groove of running with no excuses made, no "I'll do it tomorrows" even when there's not a big goal race on the calendar.

The longer I do this, the easier it gets. I like that!

No comments: