|I look like a Marshmallow Peep....|
- Losing the car in the parking lot as we left Fair Park, BEFORE the race...
- Hijacking the empty stage for our tambourine band
- Seeing the elites zoom by us at Mile 7
- Yelling "Shirtless Runner" at the brave souls who went shirtless
- Hearing that Drum kidnapped a Kenyan at the RAW water station
- Getting laughed at by Dallas Morning News report for hugging a runner I didn't know.
- "You gotta be smarter than the poncho"
- Watching random wet and cold runners smile as they passed us
- Being a part of a crazy, epic running day with so many friends
- Seeing all our FRUNNERS!! on the course!
|Pre-race in dry warm Coliseum|
|G before his PR with Marci|
|Elite runners at Mile 7|
|Mark L looking wet but happy!|
|MK rocking her first marathon|
|D headed out on the lake|
|Cheer squad & water stop workers|
|Lots and LOTS of runners!!|
|Would YOU take water from this person??|
|Still smiling after 21 miles!!|